How Does it All Work for Owners
HOW HIRING OUT YOURS ALL WORKS!
We are the best in the business for Peer 2 Peer Economy Sharing for privately owned Caravan Hire, Camper Trailer Hire and Motorhome/Campervan Hiring all over Australia. We are known as the most trusted, safest and reliable platform for Aussie Families to Hire Out their own vehicles earning $1000s every year BUT also for allowing 100s of Aussie and Overseas families to Hire a vehicle so they can head off and experience the wonders of Caravan and Camping holidays across our amazing Australia without having to own their own Caravan/RV.
We are paying back tens of thousands of dollars to individual owners (our Hire Partners) every year just for Hiring our their Caravans, Campers and Motorhomes with Caravan and Camping Hire!! A large of our Owners now have 3, 4 and 5 Hire Vehicles that they Hire Out with us all year round
These Hire Partners below made over $10,000 net Hire Income in just 6 months
One of our main business objectives is to help Australian Caravan, Camper & Motorhome owners in all states and locations earn extra money for their families by hiring out their Vehicles when they are otherwise just sitting around collecting dust, wasting space and not being used at all (which is exactly what around 80% to 90% of privately owned Caravans/RVs across Australia do!)
We work extremely hard to ensure all of our Hire Partners/Owners feel 100% confident, reassured, well informed and safe about the entire process that involves seeing their beautiful mobile homes being hired out by suitably vetted and approved Hirers and potentially taken anywhere around Australia.
- Booking Enquiries, all back and forward communications with Hirers
- Paperwork and Hire Contracts
- Bond payments and refunds
- Hire fees payments
- Regular social media and emailed communications and much more for you
- We are NOT ‘new kids on the block’ in this industry plus we own/hire out our own Vehicles
HIRER VETTING PROCESS & SECURITY CHECKS
Before any Hire Vehicle is hired out to anyone, the following security measures are taken to verify the Hirers identification and credibility.
We require from each Hirer:
- Copies of Drivers License
- Copies of the towing vehicle comprehensive insurance policy
- Proof of age to be 25 years or above (Some owners allow 21 years or above)
- Checking of Towing vehicle tow hitch set up and towing capacity to ensure suitability
- $500 to $3000 Security Bond payments depending on the type of Vehicle Hired
- Digitally signed and completed Hire Contract
We also do:
- Vehicle registration checks and Hirer address validations during the invoicing and confirmation process
AND for added peace of mind:
- NO driver under the age of 25 is permitted to tow/hire any of our Caravans/RVs
- All Hirers MUST have valid insurance on their towing vehicle
WHY DO HIRERS PAY A BOND?
The $500 to $3000 BONDS that hirers pay upfront protect and cover the insurance excess required for any possible insurance claim that would need to be made if ever that unfortunate situation was to arise. We have a brilliant track record with regards to this not happening!
In the case of an Insurance Claim having to be made, the Hire Partner/Owner would be paid the Excess amount from the Hirers bond meaning that Hire Partner/Owner is never be out of pocket in this situation.
The Bond also covers the cost of any minor repairs resulting from Hire outs if required.
We also have strict ‘cleaning inside and outside’ policies in our terms and conditions that state that the Hirers MUST ensure that the Vehicles are cleaned properly inside and outside before being returned otherwise they will forfeit portions of their bond for various non-cleaning compliance as per the binding Hire Contract
N.B – ALL Awning Related Damages ARE NOT covered by insurance claims and are paid for directly from the Bonds
QUALITY OF OUR HIRERS
The quality of our hirers has always been of the highest standard. Our Hirers are usually trying before they buy their now RVs, have owned RVs before but have either sold up and looking for another model to upgrade to, or have downsized from a family van to one that is more suitable for a couple.
So it is certainly worth mentioning to you that we attract a ‘standard’ of Hirer that can:
- Afford to pay up $150 per day to hire a Caravan/RV
- Pay the required $500 to $3000 bond up front
- Provide suitably rated towing vehicles
- Show respect and care for all Hire Partners Hire Vehicles AND
- Be highly appreciative couples or families who are wanting an amazing caravanning and camping holiday experience for much less
We pride ourselves on our customer service and our number one priority is always YOU! We want to make your experiences with us, and our hirers as streamlined and stress free as possible. So here is what we do for you:
- After you sign up and list your Vehicle, we edit, publish and promote your Caravan/RV online on a number of social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and of course our own website.
- We take care of all public booking enquiries, handle payments, bonds, money transfers to owners etc.
- We provide Caravan/RVowners with Portable Electric Brake units to either purchase themselves or to borrow from us to hire out to hirers etc.
- We collect copies of driver’s licenses, copies of towing vehicle details, insurance policy details and also complete vehicle registration checks to ensure validity
- We handle all paperwork and contracts and keep in very close contact with all Caravan/RV owners on a regular basis about all enquiries and potential bookings etc.
- We do absolutely everything possible to help Owners feel confident, safe and happy about hiring out their RVs
WHAT ARE YOU REQUIRED TO DO FOR US?!
In order for us to get your Hire Vehicle listed and ready for people to view online to get bookings.
- Click “Sign Up” on the Home Page
- Complete the Owner Registration and Add Your Product process
- Ensure your Hire Vehicle is well presented and readily available for potential hirers to view if required.
- Supply all standard home away from home cooking and eating equipment to be available as part of the hire packages.
- ALL Hire Partners are asked to assist with promoting and advertising of their Hire Vehicles being available for Hire in their own local areas and states. This helps so many more people know you have something for hire!
- By this we mean share any ads that we post about your Hire units on Facebook etc, talk about it with others and raise the awareness of how Caravan and Camping Hire is helping Aussie families, both Hirers and Hire Partners
- The Hire Partners are required to be the ones to meet and greet the hirers and show them how to set up, operate and pack down your own Hire Vehicles. We have Hire Vehicles all over Australia listed with us so we are unable to provide this type of service.
We do all of the above with our own personally owned caravans, so we cannot advocate our processes and our service enough and how easy it is to earn a quite a lot of extra money on the side from hiring out your own RVs
SAMPLE LIST OF FEATURES/INCLUSIONS REQUIRED
An example of what you would provide is shown below.
Bob Brown – 0411 111 111
6 Caravan Street, Caravan City VIC, 3805
2012 Coromal F400 Camper
- Length – 15ft
- Width – 8ft
- Tare – 1150
- ATM- 1540
- Tow Ball Down Weight 120 from factory
Standard inclusions are:
- 4 berth
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Double Bed
- Roll Out awning
- 1 x Outdoor Table
- 4 x Camping Chairs
- Bagged bed fly’s
- 118L 12v fridge
- 4bnr cooktop with grill
- All cutlery, crockery & cookware
- 200w solar panel & 2x 100ah battery’s
- Radio sound system inside/ outside speakers
- 180l water storage
- Gas/electric hot water system
- 12v water pump
- External 12v outlet & External gas bayonet point
- 2 burner flat plate BBQ
The van is setup to be self sufficient without power, which includes:
- 2x100ah batteries
- 200watt solar
- 118l 12v fridge
- 180l water storage
- External shower
Additional items available to hire are:
- Fully enclosed Annexe $100 per hire
- 19” TV/DVD unit $50 per hire
- Single Axle Annex $100 per hire out to Owner
- Double Axle Annex $150 per hire out to Owner
ALL THE INSURANCE COVER DETAILS FOR YOUR HIRE VEHICLES
We have business affiliations with 2 x fantastic professional and supportive Australian Insurance Providers.
AUS Insurance Services (AIS) and CIL Insurance are the 2 x providers we work with and they both allow Owners to have full “Hire Out” cover for their valuable and beautiful Vehicles. You can have both your standard Insurance cover policy with them as well as your ‘Hire Out’ cover policies
AUS Insurance Services (AIS) have designed and provide custom insurance packages exclusively for our CnC Hire owners which is based around a “365 x Day of the year Hire Out Cover’ BUT they also have optional 24/7 Roadside Assistance cover that can be included in your total Insurance package as well
Our Contacts at AIS are Kate or Jarred and please reference Our AIS referral code “AWS”
CIL Insurance is Australia largest Caravan/RV Insurance specialists. Please reference Our referral code for CIL is “53515602”
Your insurance is billed per month or annually, and is set up on a Pro-Rata basis, which means your insurance is only increased for the time it is hired out.
For example, if your van is worth about $35,000 your normal monthly premium is around $50. If you hired out your CRV for every single day in a month (which is highly unlikely except over Xmas/New Year) the monthly premium can only go up to a maximum of about $180 per month regardless of the value of the RV. That would equate to being up to $10 to $15 per day increase in insurance costs ONLY for the days that it is being hired out, but remember you would be earning around $100 plus per day in Hire income.
So if you hired out your RV for a month, which could earn you around $2000 to $2500, you would only pay a maximum of $180 for insurance cover for that entire one month.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT CIL PLEASE WRITE DOWN OUR REFERRAL NO.
Our referral code for CIL is “53515602”
All you need to do is:
- Ring or Email CIL and get your Hire Vehicle insured and inform them that you will be hiring out your RV from time to time.
- Simply ring or email CIL when the Hire Vehicle is being hired out. (Activate ‘Hire Out’ policy)
- Ring CIL back when the Hire Vehicle has come back. (Deactivate ‘Hire Out’ policy)
- You can even email them the Policy No., Make, Model and Year, your personal details and let them know of the hire out start date. They can backdate the time it started if you happen to have forgotten on the day.
- You can’t future date it though with the return date, but you can backdate it if you happen to forget to cancel it the day it was returned. So you will only be charged for the actual period of time the Hire Vehicle was out on hire
Our Fantastic Insurance Partners
HIRE PARTNERS/OWNERS HIRE INCOME PAYMENTS
When your Hire Vehicle gets booked, confirmed and paid for by the Hirers, we then deposit your net Hire Income payment into your designated bank account within 48 Hours from when your Hire booking commenced.
So if you have a longer Hire Out you get your $1000s at the start of the Hire Out not at the end.
MEMBERSHIP FEE & COMMISSION RATES
IT IS FREE TO LIST YOUR HIRE VEHICLE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Our commission rate is only 15% of the total hire amount that you earn from each hire out. The rest is all yours!! Owners who hire out multiple Vehicles with us can be eligible for commission rate discounts.
So for RV Owners, if you earn $1000 we only take $150 leaving you with $850 for doing not very much at all!
Our fees and commission charges cover extensive print media and online advertising right across Australia, all year round.
We also handle ALL booking enquiries, ALL paperwork/hire agreements, ALL payments and bonds, ALL promotions and much more. Once you join our registered Hire Partner community you will enjoy everything that our unmatched customer service and customer care offers Owners/Hire Partners.
Some of these are these many more:
- What’s Up Downunder
- Discovery Parks/Top Parks
- Parable Production/Ch 10 & 1HD
- Caravanning Australia
- Everything Caravan and Camping
- CIL Insurance
- Aus Insurance Services
- Caravanning with Kids
- Learn 2 Tow
- RV 4×4
- Four Hands in a Tin Can
- Liquid Life and Leisure
- TAWK – Travel Australia with Kids
- Many more!!
Would you like to become affiliate with Caravan and Camping Hire AUS?!!! Send us an email to find our more firstname.lastname@example.org
PORTABLE ELECTRIC BRAKE UNITS (PEBs)
We also sell/hire out our own custom designed Portable Electric Brake Units so that every single caravan/camper that is hired out is towed legally and with full insurance cover by using portable electric brake units if the towing vehicle is not already fitted with any form of hardwired electric braking system.
Most Hire Vehicle Owners who have joined our community also purchase their own portable electric brake units from us and then Hire them out as well.
You need to have a Portable Electric Brake Unit (PEB) for any Hirers that do not have Electric Brakes already fitted in their towing vehicles. This is legal and insurance requirement.
- We have 2 x different Portable Electric Brake Units available for Owners to loan or purchase outright.
- REDARC Tow Pro Elite with ESC – $530 inc GST plus postage & handling
- Tekonsha – $400 inc GST plus postage & handling
N.B – Both PEBs include a 12 pin flat to 7 pin flat adaptor in that price as well
Owners choose their own Hire Fee for PEBS but most are generally hired out for $100 per caravan/camper hire so after 4 or 5 hire outs Owner/Partners start earning even more money for themselves. We can also loan you a PEB but the $100 hire fee then comes back to us for each Hirer that needs PEBs
Please let us know if you would like to purchase your own PEB unit from us or you can purchase them via our online store at below
CnC Hire 10,000 plus product ONLINE STORE
Why join the ‘C n C Hire AUS’ Community?
We are the best in the business for Peer 2 Peer Caravan/RV/Camper Hiring all over Australia and we are putting $1000s and $1000s back into Caravan/RV/Camper Owners pockets all year round.
We provide the absolute best customer service and customer care – you won’t find better because we handle all of the booking enquiries, paperwork, hire agreements invoicing, bond, payments and much more for you and we are NOT new kids on the block for private Caravan/RV/Camper Hiring plus we own our own Caravans and getaway regularly ourselves.
We are highly experienced in the Caravanning/RV industry and are available to chat and assist you 24/7 and will respond to your enquiries within 30 minutes where possible.
We are very passionate about helping Aussie and Overseas families enjoy the Caravanning and Camping Industry and all that it has to offer