To our knowledge, this is currently the only UEV-490 available for hire in Western Australia!
While there are no frills or fancy stuff, our UEV (short for urban escape vehicle) is amazingly functional and comfy. The unique pop-up and pop-out style delivers plenty of space in a compact unit.
This caravan offers you an amazing glamping experience at fantastic and some remote locations off the beaten track around Ningaloo Reef such as Warroora Station, Ningaloo Station, Bullara Station and Cape Range National Park. You may also enjoy the comforts of caravan parks in Exmouth or Coral Bay.
• Sleeps up to 4 people
• Slide out kitchen with 90L National Luna fridge/freezer and 2-burner Smev gas stove
• Basic pantry with olive oil, sea salt & pepper (grinders), sugar, premium instant coffee, black tea, plain flour, organic oats, weet-bix, pasta, rice
• Default bedding configuration: 1x queen and lounge area with internal table and seating, can be set up as 1x king-bed & 1x queen-bed or 1x queen & two single as well
(Please note that people taller than 1.8m (6 feet) may find beds a little short!)
• 360 Ah AGM battery bank with CTEK automatic management system and 200W solar blanket will let you go truly off-grid
• Extensive battery and water monitoring system
• 2000W Sinergex Pure Sine 12/240V inverter
• Two 4.5 kg gas bottles
• Water tank 130L with pressurised water pump (we also supply 2x 5l fresh reverse osmosis filtered drinking water)
• 3 x internal LED lights & 2 reading lights
• 4 x external LED light bars
• 2 x internal 12V Fans
• Integrated shower unit (outside of van, pop-up tent can be supplied)
• Webasto diesel in cab heater and water heater
• Internal cupboards with canvas doors
• Unique door configuration on both sides of the van for easy access and ventilation
• Midgey netting to all doors & windows
• Blaupunkt CD/MP3/SD FM Bluetooth sound system
• on request: 12V HDMI/USB LED TV mounted with DVD and 360deg antennae
• Fire extinguisher & fire blanket
• Extensive first aid kit and first aid manual including snake bite kit and tick removal
• Carpet on floor
• Caravan style mesh ground sheet 5.4 m x 2.4 m
• Canvas side walls to annex on request
Don’t want to tow?
You can still experience a truly unique off-road camper while letting us do the hard bits:
We can deliver, set up and pack up the van for you! Please enquire.
If you are after something more spacious, larger and bit more elegant – check out our other listing of a Jayco Swan Outback pop-top camper!
Model: 490 Evolution
Family Friendly: Yes
Pet Friendly: Not Permitted
Towball Weight: 200kg
Towing Plug: 7 Pin Round + Anderson
Cooking & Dining Set
Portable BBQ Hire
Outdoor Camp Chairs
Outdoor Camp Table
Fold Down Dinette/Sleeping Area
Pull Out Awning/Veranda
Under Awning Matting
Portable Electronic Brake Control Hire
Minimum Driver Age: 25
Permitted Road Types: Sealed/Surfaced Roads Only
Beach Access: Not Permitted
River Crossings: Not Permitted
Outback Roads: Not Permitted
Vehicle Specific Terms:
Towing experience is required to tow this van! When towing off-road, previous off-road experience is mandatory. Electric brake controller required! Don't want to tow? You can still experience a truly unique off-road camper while letting us do the hard bits: We can deliver, set up and pack down the van for you! Please enquire. Our Conqueror UEV-490 must not be towed into the following areas: Any beaches or islands where exposure to salt water is likely; other locations (like estuaries) where contact with salt water is likely. Any areas where the Conqueror UEV-490 will be immersed in salt water, fresh water or muddy water where the immersion level will exceed the height of the wheel bearing caps, or on overgrown, narrow tracks which may cause damage to side panels. Damages resulting from failure to comply with the above restrictions will be the responsibility of the hirer.
*Any intention to travel on Graded or Ungraded Gravel/Dirt Roads OR 4WD/Off-Road Tracks/Trails must have their routes planned and preapproved by the owner prior to travel.
Select your travel dates using the calendar below
In addition to the standard booking fee the following additional charges will apply:
Make An Enquiry To Learn More About This VehicleMake Enquiry