Motorhome Class C
Time for your new adventure – just pack your clothes and hit the road!!
Let your adventures begin in the Jayco Conquest. A very comfortable motorhome with the ability for free camping or added extras of being on power at camp grounds and caravan parks. All the facilities provide you with home away from home comforts including –
– Capacity up to 6 people.
– 6 Passenger belted seats including 2 anchor points for Carseats.
– Double Bed.
– Oversized cabin bed (more like a queen size).
– Lounge can convert to bed.
– 150L Fridge/Freezer can be run on Gas, Power or Battery.
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning with remote.
– TV and DVD with remote.
– Fusion stereo with internal and external Speakers.
– Electric Step and Electric Awning.
– LED lighting.
– Ensuite with toilet and shower.
– Microwave oven.
– Electric/Gas hotplates and gas grill.
– External picnic table
– Internal and external 240v power points.
– Internal 12v points with USB point for phone charging.
– External aerial points and windup antenna.
– Gas/electric hot water system.
Just pack your clothes and phone chargers as everything provided for you is
– Linen including Sheets, Doona and Covers.
– Pillows and pillow slips.
– Cutlery including cooking utensils.
– Tea towels.
– Electric kettle, cooktop kettle and toaster.
– Crockery, bowls, cutting boards.
– Towels, face washers, hand towels and bath mat.
– Cleaning supplies
– Board games for those rainy days.
– FULL TANK DIESEL
– GAS BOTTLES
– 15 AMP POWER CORD
– GREY WATER WASTE HOSE
– FOOD SAFE WATER HOSE
– FIRE EXTINGUISHER
– FIRST AID KIT
When its time for pickup we can show you everything you need to know to have a great, safe trip away.
Also available for hire –
Family Friendly: Yes
Pet Friendly: Small Sized Pets
Towing Plug: N/A
Cooking & Dining Set
Fold Down Dinette/Sleeping Area
Portable Clothes Line
Power Leads & Power Boards
Pull Out Awning/Veranda
Minimum Driver Age: 25
Permitted Road Types: Sealed/Surfaced Roads Only
Beach Access: Not Permitted
River Crossings: Not Permitted
Outback Roads: Not Permitted
Vehicle Specific Terms:
The necessary nitty gritty. On return the Motorhome must be - - Cleaned and returned as picked up, or a cleaning fee of $100.00 will apply. - Toilet and Cassette need to be emptied and cleaned otherwise there will be a $200 cleaning fee charged. - The motorhome is supplied with a full tank of Diesel on pickup and is required to be returned full at end of hire, otherwise a $2.45 per litre charge will be applied. - The motorhome is register with Citytolls, however the fees associated are not included with the hire and if tollways are used the fees will be charged to the hirer. If you have a Citylink account we can talk about adding the vehicle to your account during the hire period. - The parking and driving within speed limits is the responsibility of the hirer and any associated fines during hire will be charged to the hirer. - Small pets will be considered and request that no pets allowed on beds and furniture. - No smoking in or near the motorhome. - In the event of the need for insurance claim, bond will be held to cover the claim costs. - Damage to awning or any part of the fixtures or fittings, missing any of the items supplied will be taken off the bond.
*Any intention to travel on Graded or Ungraded Gravel/Dirt Roads OR 4WD/Off-Road Tracks/Trails must have their routes planned and preapproved by the owner prior to travel.
Select your travel dates using the calendar below
In addition to the standard booking fee the following additional charges will apply:
Make An Enquiry To Learn More About This VehicleMake Enquiry