Camp Mountain, QLD
The Discovery Hybrid Mark Two (Mk2) is Rhinomax Campers latest 14ft off road caravan. The Discovery has the largest internal space within the 14ft hybrid sector ideal for couples or with the addition of bunks great for the extended family.
The Discovery gives the comfort of a caravan whilst still maintaining that camping feel. There’s no hiding away in the caravan cooking while your friends are around the campfire.
Riding on the Cruisemaster XT all terrain suspension system gives a superior towing experience and smoother ride especially when towing on corrugations and dirt roads. This coupled with a 4WD width of less than 2 metres means the Discovery will follow in the tracks of your tow vehicle.
Our version sleeps up to 5 (two adults and three children) and comes equipped with a wide range of quality features.
– 1x Queen Bed
– Option to add 2x single beds and conversion of an internal seat into a small bed
– Fully equipped external stainless-steel kitchen with 3 burner gas stove
– Hot running (gas) hot water to kitchen, shower and internal vanity sink
– Hard top external shower with own enclosed annex. Portaloo included
– Large rollout awning
– Front Cargo Basket (to carry wood etc)
– Indoor seating area
– Indoor sink with hot water
– Stereo system AM-FM/CD/MP3 Blue tooth
– Internal & external LED lighting
– Outside tables and chairs with ground cover
– Kitchen utensils, pans, cutlery, etc.
– Lots and lots of storage space!
– 85 litre 12v/240v electric fridge
– 2×120 amp/hour batteries and 150w solar panel
– 600 watt inverter
– 125 litre water tank + 2×20 litre water jerry cans
– 2×4.5 Litre Gas bottles
– Hoses and power leads
– First Aid Kit
The Discovery Hybrid has the following technical specifications. Please check against your intended tow vehicle.
– LED tail lights
– Off road Hitchmaster D035 Coupling (pin available)
– Flat 7 Pin electrics connector (adapters available)
– Tare weight – 1760kg
– Gross weight – 2500kg
– Ball weight – 145kg
– Overall length – 6400mm
– Body length – 4500mm
– Width – 1970mm
– Height – 2400mm
Model: Discovery Hybrid 14 MK2
Family Friendly: No
Pet Friendly: N/A
Towball Weight: 145kg
Towing Plug: 7 Pin Round + Anderson
Cooking & Dining Set
Portable BBQ Hire
Outdoor Camp Chairs
Outdoor Camp Table
Fold Down Dinette/Sleeping Area
Portable Generator Hire
Portable Solar Panel Hire
Pull Out Awning/Veranda
Portable Electronic Brake Control Hire
Minimum Driver Age: 25
Permitted Road Types: Sealed/Surfaced Roads, Graded Gravel/Dirt Roads, Ungraded Gravel/Dirt Roads, 4WD/Off-Road Tracks/Trails*
Beach Access: Permitted
River Crossings: Permitted
Outback Roads: Permitted
Vehicle Specific Terms:
Full Terms and Conditions Available
*Any intention to travel on Graded or Ungraded Gravel/Dirt Roads OR 4WD/Off-Road Tracks/Trails must have their routes planned and preapproved by the owner prior to travel.
Select your travel dates using the calendar below
In addition to the standard booking fee the following additional charges will apply:
Make An Enquiry To Learn More About This VehicleMake Enquiry