Motorhome Class C
Our practical Euro Deluxe 4-6 Berth Motorhomes offer a comfortable travel experience for those seeking a no fuss getaway.
Complete with overhead bed, a double fold down and a queen size rear bed it is ideal for small families or couples, looking for an easy and cost effective holiday.
Our Motorhomes are a dream to drive with:
– Power steering
– Automatic transmission and great fuel economy
– Solar panels with twin batteries are included to allow Off-gird Camping
Our compact Motorhomes include:
– A microwave
– 3 burner gas hotplate
– 1 x BBQ Table
– All cooking utensils
– A basic pantry and fridge to accomodate your travelling cooking needs
– A Coffee Machine with pods
– Air Conditioning in Motorhome
– Toilet and Shower
– Hot water gas or electric
– 4x Outside Camp Chairs
– 1x Outside Table
– 2 x Solar panels for main batteries
– Mattress topper on main Queen bed
– Mattress protectors and fitted sheets for both Queen beds
Linen packages are available. Just bring clothes and food!
Features and benefits of this Motorhome:
– Only requires a full car licence.
– Diesel economy
– Australian built
– Fully insulated
– Ample power for cruising, negotiating hills and overtaking
Non – Holiday rates:
Minimum hire 3 days: $175 per day
4 – 6 days: $165 per day
1 – 2 weeks: $155 per day
2 – 4 weeks: $150 per day
School holiday, Long weekends:
1 – 2 weeks: $190 per day
2 – 4 weeks: $175 per day
Easter and Christmas rates:
Minimum hire 6 days: $210 per day
Set up at any Hervey Bay area caravan parks (min hire 3 days), $175 per day ($190 per day School Holidays) plus park fees.
Site setup within a 100klm radius (min hire 7 days), daily rate according to the period plus a per klm rate to be negotiated.
• We offer complimentary storage of your motor vehicle if you hire from the Hervey Bay area. A complimentary pick-up service from Hervey Bay Airport is available.
• Peace of mind with 24hr Road Side Assistance included.
• A travel allowance of 250km per day is included, 25c per km cost for additional kilometres (calculated at end of hire).
– A Security Bond of $2,000 is payable with a standard basic insurance excess.
– $100 fee will apply to clean the outside of the Motorhome
Optional Linen Pack – $100
This vehicle is only suited to main roads and highways (no dirt or gravel roads).
This vehicle is not suitable to tow cars/trailers etc.
No smoking in the Motorhome please.
We are pet friendly, see conditions.
Model: Euro Deluxe
Family Friendly: Yes
Pet Friendly: Small Sized Pets
Towing Plug: 7 Pin Flat
Cooking & Dining Set
Portable BBQ Hire
Outdoor Camp Chairs
Outdoor Camp Table
Fold Down Dinette/Sleeping Area
Pull Out Awning/Veranda
Minimum Driver Age: 25
Permitted Road Types: Sealed/Surfaced Roads Only
Beach Access: Not Permitted
River Crossings: Not Permitted
Outback Roads: Not Permitted
Vehicle Specific Terms:
Non - Holiday rates: Minimum hire 3 days: $175 per day 4 - 6 days: $165 per day 1 - 2 weeks: $155 per day 2 - 4 weeks: $150 per day School holiday, Long weekends: 1 - 2 weeks: $175 per day 2 - 4 weeks: $160 per day Easter and Christmas rates: Minimum hire 6 days: $210 per day Set up at any Hervey Bay area caravan parks (min hire 3 days), $175 per day ($190 per day School Holidays) plus park fees. Linen hire - $100 Pets must be kept clean, be indoor trained but are not allowed on the furniture. No smoking in the vehicle
*Any intention to travel on Graded or Ungraded Gravel/Dirt Roads OR 4WD/Off-Road Tracks/Trails must have their routes planned and preapproved by the owner prior to travel.
Select your travel dates using the calendar below
In addition to the standard booking fee the following additional charges will apply:
Make An Enquiry To Learn More About This VehicleMake Enquiry